Specifically for use in screen installations, De Gier offers the powerful S drives. With a minimum number of drives it is possible to control a maximum area of screens.
These GW series drives have the following specific features:
- -Equipped as standard with 12B z18 sprockets and matching duplex chains.
- -The weld sprocket is available for 2" drive tube.
- VENLO greenhous screening
- Greenhouse screening
- Widespan greenhouse screening
- Available in different versions (ventilation, screening and winching).
- Drive torque range from 100 to 1500 Nm.
- Speed range from 1.3 to 30 rpm.
- Equipped with linear limit switch system with operating and emergency limits.
- Adjustable switching range from 0.2 to 88 turns of the output shaft.
- Adjustable switching range from 1.0 to max. 1400 turns of the output shaft at 15 and 30 rpm.
- Duty cycle limited to 25 minutes maximum (S3-30%).
- Prepared for installation of an I-DE encoder for position feedback to a climate controller.
- Base mounting and side mounting both possible.
- As a standard supplied in colour De Gier Drive Systems Blue (RAL5009).
- Electric motors with protection rating IP55 according to EN 600529.
- Hex socket head connection on the electric motor shaft enabling manual or battery drill operation.
- Supplied with installation instructions, mounting bolts and vent plug in a handy pouch.
- Individually packaged in a sturdy cardboard box with identification label.
- Installation instructions with a II-I B certificate for your CE mark available.
- As an option the GW motor gearbox can be supplied with built-in encoder (I-DE) or a potentiometer for position feedback.
- Electric motors with different voltages, frequencies and protection ratings are available
- Motors with UL and CSA certification optionally available.